Last updated: February 19, 2019
DiverFar International Network Company understands your concerns regarding our privacy practices regarding your personal data. We want you to get an idea of what type of information we collect, how we use this information, how we protect it and with whom we share it. When you use our websites, games, you agree that we may collect, use, disclose and transmit information in accordance with the provisions of this policy, in connection with which we ask you to carefully read it.
Information we collect or receive from you
We collect, use, transfer to other persons, store or otherwise process your personal information only if we have the proper basis for such actions. For example, we may process your personal information where necessary in order to provide services in accordance with the terms you accept, such as our end-user license agreements. We may process your personal information where necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or for the purpose of respecting legitimate interests, if such processing of information is consistent with your rights and corresponds to the context, such as fixing problems related to the operation of games, troubleshooting, conducting internal data analysis and Implement reasonable use monitoring to prevent misuse of our services and fraud. In addition, in certain cases, we may ask you to give your consent to our use of certain methods of processing your personal information.
We generally collect or accept information in two ways: (1) We collect information automatically, for example, through cookies, our games or other software, and (2) other parties, such as social networks, can provide us with information. Below is a more detailed description of each of these methods.
(1) Information that is collected automatically when you use our websites and games.
- We collect some information automatically when you visit our websites or use our games. If all the information we collect together allows you to identify your identity, we will consider such information personal information. As a rule, we combine the data that we collect automatically and use them in statistical form to determine the activity trends of user groups, and not to identify their identities.
- We collect information automatically through technologies such as web browsers, cookies, log files and web beacons. We use this information for such purposes as changing or improving functions, conducting advertising campaigns, eliminating technical problems, preventing fraud and misuse of our services, as well as conducting data analysis. The information we collect automatically may be different, but as a rule, we collect the following types of information.
- Technical information about your computer, device, hardware and software that you use to access the Internet or our services, such as an IP address or other information that allows you to determine your actions on the device or identify your device (for example, brand and device model, information about operating systems and device web browsers or other technical data related to the device or operating system).
- Information about the use and statistics of your interactions with our websites, games, which may include the URLs of our websites that you have visited, the URLs of pages containing links that you used to access our websites, and the pages from which you left our websites, page views, time spent on the page, the number of clicks on the links on the page, the type of platform.
- Emergency shutdown reports that can be generated automatically during a game crash which include information about your system and the game crash.
- Information that allows you to increase the security of using websites and games and to personalize their use, such as the display name or other user identifying information that is provided in connection with your use of the game, saved parameters, game progress and information that allows you to identify the device, or usage information for authentication and fraud prevention.
- The location of your device, information about which can be obtained, for example, from the IP address of your device.
(2) Information we receive from other parties
n some cases, other parties provide us with information about you or allow us to collect information about you. As a rule, we collect or receive information from other parties in two ways: (1) You use our games through a website or device that we do not control, for example, through a game console or a social network, (2) You buy one of our games on the other side. In some cases, we cannot control the amount or type of information that other parties, such as social networks, provide to us. In these cases, we use only the data that we need to provide services that, in our opinion, the users want and expect to receive from us. Although we cannot control your privacy settings on these websites or monitor how such other parties protect your privacy, as soon as we receive information about you through such websites, we will treat it accordingly. with real politics.
When you use our games on third-party websites
When you use games, applications, or functions of DiverFar Inc on a website that is not operated by DiverFar Inc, such as a social network, such a website may provide DiverFar Inc with access to certain information about you. For example, social networks can provide us with information from your profile on their website, such as contact information, personal data and other information that you have provided to this website, for example, your photo, username, and possibly all information without exception. which a social network or other party can provide us with your consent while you use our games.
When you buy our games from other parties
We may also receive information about you from organizations that sell our games or who have provided the game system you use. Such parties may provide us with information about your account or registration, but they do not provide us with payment data. Because such organizations determine for themselves what information they will collect from you, they may collect different information depending on the services they provide, but most likely this information will include your name, email address, user identification data, location and date of birth.
How we use information and transfer it to others
We generally use your information to provide you with the services, features, products and information you request. We may also use your information for the following purposes.
1. Within the framework of observance of our legitimate interests in accordance with your rights and preferences, we use personal data for the following purposes:
2. To provide services in accordance with the terms you accept, such as enforcing our licenses, agreements and conditions, which may involve reasonably necessary monitoring to identify and prevent misuse or fraud and ensure equal opportunities for all users of our games.
3. If you agree, for example, to process your personal information for purposes that would otherwise not be consistent with this policy.
4. In order to comply with legal obligations.
We may share personal information with others that we collect from companies that are part of our company. We will also transmit information to service providers who provide services on our behalf and on our behalf. We do not authorize such service providers to use or disclose this information unless it is required to provide services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We may also transfer certain limited information, such as device identification data, to advertisers and other marketing partners in order to analyze the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and other marketing strategies.
We may also disclose information about you in the following cases: (i) when it is required in accordance with the law, court proceedings, or the request of law enforcement agencies or other government officials, (ii) when, in our opinion, disclosure is required or necessary to prevent physical harm or material loss or in connection with an investigation into suspicious or illegal activities, or (iii) when it is necessary to protect the vital interests of another person (for example er, in order to prevent death, personal injury or significant damage to property). We reserve the right to transfer information about our users in the event that we sell all or a substantial part of our company or its assets, or if we transfer rights to our entire company or its assets or to a substantial part of our company or its assets.
- to communicate with you, respond to your requests and provide you with new information and data;
- to better understand our users, their interests and their preferences;
- to personalize your use of our products, save your preferences, authenticate our users, and provide features that match your preferences;
- to develop, provide and improve our products and other products we offer, some of which (s) may be offered in partnership with other parties;
- to manage advertising campaigns and promotions and personalize them;
- to ensure safety;
- To ensure that our internal objectives, such as checking and analyzing data, are met.
We give you the right to decide for yourself whether you will provide us with personal information and whether we will have the right to transfer it to others. For example, we may ask for your prior consent to certain processing of your personal information. We must get your consent before we can use your personal information for purposes contrary to the goals set out in this policy. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail message to the address provided below in the section “How to contact us”. The withdrawal of consent will apply only to the processing of your personal information by us after receiving the review, and it will not affect the processing of information we have carried out on the basis of the consent we had.
As a rule, we ask only such personal information as is required to provide the services you request. You may decide not to provide us with the personal information requested by us, as described in the section “Information that you decide to provide voluntarily”. However, in some cases, if you decide not to provide the personal information we request, we will not be able to provide the game, information or features you are requesting.
You also have the right to make decisions on the following issues:
- You can visit our site without providing any personal information. However, a limited amount of information can be collected automatically as described above.
- You can opt out of receiving messages from us at any time using the opt-out mechanism, which is described in each message we send.
- You can change your privacy settings on third-party websites such as social networks, which will stop or limit our receiving information from such websites. You can also decide not to use the social functions available to you.
How we protect personal information
We use appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use, as well as other illegal information processing. In some cases, your information becomes available at the time of entry into the function offered by us with your credentials. In such cases, you must keep your user credentials and password confidential to protect your information.
Protection of children's personal information
Websites and games by DiverFar Inc are not intended for children (as a rule, children are younger than 13 years old, but in some countries the age limit may be different). We also do not intentionally collect personal information from children through our websites, games. If you are a parent or guardian of a child and believe that we have inadvertently received personal information about your child, contact us as described in the “Contact us” section of this policy, and we will remove such information from our records.
As part of our international activities, we may transfer information about you to any country or territory in which we operate. When you use our websites, games, you confirm that we may transfer information about you as described in this policy.
We will transfer your personal information for any purposes specified in this policy to our service providers and business partners who may be located outside the country or territory in which you are located. Laws in these countries or territories may not provide for the level of data protection that is provided for by the laws of your country. However, in doing so, we will apply the protection measures for your personal information described in this policy.
Changes may be periodically made to this policy to reflect changes made to our personal information processing methods or applicable laws. Under the heading of this policy will be the date of its last update. Every time you connect to our websites, games you should read this policy to be sure that you have read the latest version of the document.
How to contact us